For the ultimate snow holiday experience stay at Kooloora Lodge!
For a winter escape or a snow adventure, Mounties Group’s coolest holiday destination, Kooloora Lodge is located in Perisher Valley. Kooloora Lodge is ultra modern and conveniently located just 800 metres from the main chair lifts. Perfect for serious skiers, snowboarders and families looking for upmarket lodge style accommodation at an exceptional price, Kooloora Lodge offers a cost effective getaway in luxury.
Our lodge managers are waiting to welcome you into our warm and luxuriously appointed lodge where you will experience first class dining morning and night prepared by our in house chef which is all apart of your package.
With breath taking views of the Perisher range, you will experience being on snow from all parts of the lodge.
Our included over snow transfers will allow you to maximize your time on the slopes and get the most from your snow adventure.
Getting to Kooloora is easy, simply park at Bullocks Flat, then make your way to Perisher via the ski tube. Once you reach Perisher make your way to Hans Oversnow for your free transfer to Kooloora Lodge.
Alternatively, you can arrange a car transfer with our valet partner.
Call us today on 0298223519 to make your booking for a holiday of a lifetime. You’d better be quick, beds are filling fast and we’re expecting an awesome snow season this year.
Early Bird Packages
- 5 or 7 night stays
- Up to $375pp off
Breakfast and dinner are provided
- Guest lounge with open log fire
- TV, Video and Wii located in the lounge room
- All rooms have ensuite bathrooms, individual heat control and external opening windows
- 12 rooms are available – five large rooms sleep four people, six rooms sleep two people and 1 room that sleeps 5 people. Linen is provided in all tariffs
- All rates include Hans over-snow transfers on arrival and departure days
- Friday and Saturday night only
- Mid Week – Sunday through Thursday night inclusive
- Weekly – Seven night booking
All rooms have ensuite bathrooms, individual heat control and external opening windows
- 12 rooms are available – five large rooms sleep four people, six rooms sleep two people and 1 room that sleeps 5 people.
Linen is provided in all tariffs