Falls CreekProperty Type
From its lofty position, enjoy the fantastic views of the village, the Kiewa Valley and Spion Kopje from our large balcony. In winter, there is easy access to all lifts via the village transport system or door to door skiing.
Falls Creek is located in North East Victoria, an easy day’s drive from Sydney, five hours from Melbourne and only one and a half hours from Albury airport. There are lots of options to get to Falls Creek, from driving all or part of the way to letting someone else take care of that for you.
What you need to bring
- 2 sheets & pillow case per bed (linen can be hired for $15 per person)
- Toiletries & Towel
- All the food and drink you require for your stay
Winter Rates 2018 June, July, August and September
|1 Night||2 Nights||5 Nights||7 Nights|
|LOW 08 –21 June and 10 September to End of Season|
|4 Share Bed/Bunks||$78||$127||$285||$392|
|Child under 15 years||$44||$88||$197||$276|
|SHOULDER 22 June – 01 July and 27 August–09 September|
|4 Share Bed/Bunks||$110||$196||$440||$606|
|Child under 15 years||$80||$160||$358||$501|
|HIGH 02 July–26 August|
|4 Share Bed/Bunks||$158||$270||$606||$831|
|Child under 15 years||$92||$184||$413||$578|
NB. Prices are per person and the nightly rate is cheaper if you stay 5 nights or more. Children under 2 years are free of charge.
A 50% deposit is required as confirmation. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation fees apply. Remember, Alpha is an ideal spot for your summer holiday or a break at any time.
+61 (03) 5758 3488
large balconies at the front of the building provide outstanding panoramic views
- There is a sauna and TV/ video games room on the same level as the bedrooms
- There is a large, very well equipped kitchen with 2 ovens, 2 microwaves, 4 stove tops and 2 BBQs
- There is plenty of allocated fridge, freezer and pantry space for guest’s food and drink
- 2 dishwashers and all the cutlery, crockery, glassware and utensils you need
- Alpha supplies tea, coffee, milo, cooking oil, breakfast spreads and other condiments
- There is a luggage room available for storage of luggage should you wish to arrive earlier or depart later to gain maximum time in the mountains
- There are racks on the ground floor for skis and boards and a large drying room for any wet gear and your boots
- Laundry facilities are also available
- Doonas and pillows
- Complimentary, locally produced port poured out of Alpha’s own oak barrel
For those seeking an economical, self-catering holiday, Alpha is the perfect accommodation.
Summer opening months are December, January, February, March and April.
Winter opening months are June, July, August and September.
There are up to 35 beds available and all the facilities you need to make your stay a memorable one.
Two – Three Share En suite Room
Each room has a double/single bunk, which is ideal for a couple or private twin share. An en suite bathroom provides an added convenience to your stay.
Double En suite Room
This room has a double bed, which is ideal for a couple. An en suite bathroom provides an added convenience to your stay.
Four Share bunk room
Four comfortable beds which can be booked individually or all four for your family or friends, these rooms have plenty of space for your clothes and luggage and have access to three shared bathrooms.