For a winter escape or a snow adventure, Mounties Group’s coolest holiday destination, Kooloora Lodge is located in Perisher Valley. Kooloora Lodge is ultra modern and conveniently located just 800 metres from the main chair lifts. Perfect for serious skiers, snowboarders and families looking for upmarket lodge style accommodation at an exceptional price, Kooloora Lodge offers a cost effective getaway in luxury.
Our lodge managers are waiting to welcome you into our warm and luxuriously appointed lodge where you will experience first class dining morning and night prepared by our in house chef which is all apart of your package.
With breath taking views of the Perisher range, you will experience being on snow from all parts of the lodge.
Our included over snow transfers will allow you to maximize your time on the slopes and get the most from your snow adventure.
Getting to Kooloora is easy, simply park at Bullocks Flat, then make your way to Perisher via the ski tube. Once you reach Perisher make your way to Hans Oversnow for your free transfer to Kooloora Lodge.
Alternatively, you can arrange a car transfer with our valet partner.
Call us today on 0298223519 to make your booking for a holiday of a lifetime. You’d better be quick, beds are filling fast and we’re expecting an awesome snow season this year.
- Dining Room
- Guest Lounge with Fireplace
- Tea/coffee facilities
- Drying Room
- Ski/Board Storage
- TV with Austar, DVD player and Wii
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Linen & Towels Included
- TV with Austar
- Individually Controlled Heating
- Recently Renovated Rooms
- 2 Share Room: 1 King Split Bed or 2 Single Beds
- 3 Share Room: 1 King Bed + 1 Single Bed
- 4 Share Room: 1 King Bed + 1 Bunk Bed
2020 Winter Rates
|NIGHTLY||5 NIGHTS||7 NIGHTS|
|Low Season 5 Jun – 4 Jul|
|Adult (14+ yrs)||$210||$1050||$1470|
|Child (18 months – 13 yrs)||$130||$650||$910|
|Mid Season 5 Jul – 1 Aug|
|Adult (14+ yrs)||$325||$1625||$2275|
|Child (18 months – 13 yrs)||$200||$1000||$1400|
|Peak Season 2 Aug – 3 Sep|
|Adult (14+ yrs)||$340||$1700||$2380|
|Child (18 months – 13 yrs)||$220||$1100||$1540|
|Late Season 4 Sep – 5 Oct|
|Adult (14+ yrs)||$240||$1200||$1680|
|Child (18 months – 13 yrs)||$2145||$725||$1015|
- Adult: 14 years & older
- Child: 2-13 years
- Infant: 0 to 1 year old FREE of charge. No cot facilities or cot linen. Must BYO cot & linen
- Includes breakfast & 3 course dinner daily – see below for specific information
- Oversnow transfer & afternoon skier pick up daily
- Prices are based on member rates. Membership must be purchased at the time of booking $6 per room, and a membership form provided. If you do not wish to become a member, non-member rates will apply.
- 2 night weekend, arrive Friday
- 5 nights, arrive Sunday
- 7 nights, arrive Sunday or Friday
- Must arrive by 10pm for check in
SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS: If you have any food allergies or require a special diet catered for during you stay, please advise at the time of booking or at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
DINNER: Adults – A 3 course set menu dinner is served at 6.30pm each night. Menu changes daily. Child rates include a 2 course dinner from the kids menu. Children are served at 6pm. BREAKFAST: Breakfast is included daily