Snowy Mountains, Jindabyne: From $99PP for an Express Perisher Ski Tour with National Park Entry with All Day Tours
What You Get:
Choose from Two Options
- $105 per adult, for a one-day Perisher snow trip (Sydney to Perisher)
- $99 per child, for a one-day Perisher snow trip (Sydney to Perisher)
- Price is per person
- Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
- Guided Return Transfers
- National Park Admission Fee
- Ski Tube Access
- Discounted Equipment Hire
- 10% Off Food Voucher for Selected food outlets at Perisher
Snow lovers can embark on a short skiing tour to Perisher, travelling from Sydney to the Snowy Mountains overnight. Clients will set off on a comfortable coach boasting reclining seats to help them relax before the action-packed day. Arriving in Jindabyne early in the morning, participants will be offered a cup of hot coffee and biscuits to warm up with while watching the sun rise over Lake Jindabyne. This will be also the ideal time to hire ski or snowboard gear before hitting the slopes at Perisher.
After hiring the equipment, guests will be ready to set off in search of some fresh powder from the Smiggin Holes. Those after a more leisurely Perisher experience can head down to Perisher Valley or Blue Cow to get a hot chocolate from one of the local cafes. The group will track back to Sydney at 3pm with a dinner stop along the way before disembarking at around 9:45pm.
- Pick up location 1: Parramatta-Argyle Street (bus stop) or Church Street pick-up at 11pm
- Pick up location 2: Haymarket-Corner of Darling Drive or Ultimo Road pick-up at 11:20pm
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at the same location only
The Area: Jindabyne
Jindabyne is the beating heart of the jagged Snowy Mountains region, coming to twinkling life in the wintertime when thousands of skiers come down out of the mountains each night to eat, drink and make merry. Set just below the snowline, the town is the gateway to the highest area in Australia and snowfields covered in virgin powder. There’s plenty to experience for novice and experienced snow bunnies alike, whether they prefer to ski, snowboard or just stomp around in the fluffy white frost.