Escape the city for a weekend at the snow with Oz Snow Adventures. The Weekend road Trip is the perfect way to get away from it all and let loose. Oz Snow owns and operates most elements of the tour so we can take care of everything you need for an epic weekend away. Not only do we offer our tour at great value, we also have an Oz Snow Pack including lift passes and gear hire which can be purchased on the ride down. Buses depart Friday evening from University of Wollongong at 4pm; Sydney’s Central Station, Eddy Ave Bay 9 at 6pm; Canberra, Jolimont Centre at 10pm. Bus returns late Sunday night.
- 2 x Nights Accommodation at The Snowy Valley Resort Jindabyne
- All Transport from Sydney/Canberra to the snow in comfortable coaches & mini coaches
- Shuttle up and down the mountain each day
- 2 x National Park Fees
- 3 – Course Dinner on Saturday Night
- 2 x Hot Breakfasts
- Dedicated Trip Tour Guides
- Saturday Night Party with Live Entertainment!
*Perisher beginner & intermediate pass is restricted to 30 lifts and beginner and low level intermediate group lessons at Blue Cow. Upgrade to all lift access is $32 per day paid locally at Perisher.