Boutique – Charming – Affordable
With its distinct alpine style, Sages Haus is a boutique style bed &breakfast, conveniently located in the heart of Jindabyne. The location of Sages Haus offers comfortable winter and summer accommodation with a spectacular view over the lake and the mountain range in the distance. Sages Haus is also an ideal location for your mountain getaway, a convenient distance from your preferred skiing fields, favourite walking track, or any of your other desired alpine attractions. It is the ultimate in BOUTIQUE lodging, its PERSONAL, its COMFORTABLE, its RELAXING, and first of all, its AFFORDABLE.
If you are thinking of visiting us, for your convenience, Sages Haus B&B is just within walking distance of Nuggets Crossing Shopping Centre (250m), where restaurants, bars, hotels, service stations, super-markets, the bus terminal and post office are all located. The ski, bicycle, boat and fishing hire shops are also close by. From Sages Haus it takes only a minutes stroll to Lake Jindabyne. The northern aspect of the house takes full advantage of spectacular views over the lake and surrounding mountains.
To access the main skiing resorts of Thredbo, Perisher Blue and Guthega you can choose to drive, where you will be offered a free parking, or alternatively, you can drive your car to Bullocks Flat (15 minutes) and take the Skitube (Winter only) to Perisher Valley, or further up to Blue Cow.
However, if you are coming to visit us in Summer, there are many activities to choose from. Please feel welcome to take advantage of numerous hiring shops offering push bikes or fishing gear, or even fishing boats for you to enjoy.
Before you head off to the mountains we would like you to enjoy a full two-course Alpine breakfast (Winter) of orange juice, fruit compote, muesli & cereal, or delicious porridge with honey, walnuts and sultanas (by request), white or wholemeal toast, choice of jams, followed by a cooked breakfast of eggs as you like them with bacon, tomato or mushrooms. The food is complimented by real coffee, leaf tea, or Milo for the youngsters.
The breakfast is offered in the dinning room each morning between 6.30 & 8.30 am (Winter), and 8:00 & 9:00 (Summer). You can chose from ……
- Chilled fruit juice
- Choice of cereals & muesli
- Delicious porridge (by request)
- Full cream milk
- Yoghurt (by request)
- Fruit compote
- Eggs with slow roasted tomato and/or bacon
- Various Gourmet Sausages
- White or wholemeal toast with butter
- Marmalade, jam & honey, vegemite
- Tea – black (milk)
- Real coffee (milk)
Many other variations are offered including choice of grilled gourmet sausages, frankfurts, kranskys, baked beans, ham, Panchetta or Kopa, and much more …… we will also do our best to cater for your special dietary requirements.
- Skiing & Snowboarding (Thredbo, Perisher)
- Cross Country Skiing (Thredbo, Perisher, Charlotte Pass)
- Playing Golf (Thredbo, Jindabyne, Berridale, Cooma)
- Bush Walking/Trekking (National Park)
- Winter Indoor Swimming (Jindabyne 25m, Thredbo 50m)
- Summer Outdoor Swimming (Lake Jindabyne, Local Rivers)
- Water Skiing (Lake Jindabyne)
- Boating (Lake Jindabyne)
- Trout Fishing (Local Rivers & Lake Jindabyne)
- Horse Riding (Alpine Way & Equestrian Centre)
- Biking (Road or Mountains)
- Dinning (Jindabyne, Alpine Way, Thredbo)
- Entertainment (Special Events, Jindabyne, Perisher, Thredbo)
- Reading (BYO, or from our collection)
- … just having a good time (thats compulsory!)
Phone 2: () Fax: (02) 6456 1184