The Sundeck was the first hotel in Perisher. Offering a superb position in the centre of Perisher and panoramic views of Front Valley, just step out the door and snap on your skis. A great spot for apres ski with licensed bar, restaurant, live entertainment and sauna.
- Australia’s Highest Hotel.
- Excellent value true Ski-in / Ski-out location. On snow accommodation.
- The only commercial lodge on the ski slopes above the base of the lifts.
- Lodge Style Hotel, owner operated for 27 years.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Very popular with high rate of return guests.
- Fully licensed and totally non-smoking.
- The first Perisher Valley Hotel – opened in 1959.
- No Poker Machines.
- Excellent meals and wine list
- Regular entertainment
- Lunchtime bistro and barbecue
- Ski room and heated boot room
- Television room
- Public Bar and balcony / courtyard
- Dining room
- Guest lounge with fire and panoramic views of the valley
- Free Wi-Fi in dining room and guest lounge area
- Welcome drink Sunday evenings
- Children are welcome
- Accommodation is isolated from the bar area
- The entire hotel is non-smoking
- No poker machines
Stay 5 Pay 4 Special
Triple and quad rooms are on special for certain weeks of the season.
Check out the availability for the times of the season you can book.
Be quick – won’t last long!
Perisher are also offering five days of lifts for the price of 4.