Welcome to Perisher 2015!
This opening weekend you can ski and board all three days for the price of two. Make the most of our two resort areas, 11 lifts and two terrain parks that will be open this long weekend.
We’re expecting a big weekend, so please see the information that you’ll need while you’re here. Everything from lifts open, Skitube timetables, ticket pricing and more information about what’s happening in and around the resort.
We look forward to seeing you here soon!
Lifts Opening Friday
- Village Eight Express and Carpet three will open on normal opening times.
- Playstation Slopestyle Park
|2015 Opening Weekend Pricing – Friday only||One Day|
|Lift & Hire||93||62|
|2015 Opening Weekend Pricing
|One Day||Two Day||Three Day|
|Lift & Hire||113||69||215||135||215||135|
|Lift & Lesson||115||75||219||145||219||145|
|Lift, Lesson & Hire||149||105||285||205||285||205|
Ticket sales will take place from the Jindabyne, Perisher Valley, Smiggin Holes Snowsports Hire and Bullocks Flat Ticket Offices.
- Village Eight Express
- Perisher Express Quad to Mid Station
- Mitchell T-Bar
- Sturt T-Bar
- Tom Thumb JBar
- Carpet 2
- Carpet 3
- Carpet 4
- Harry’s and Hermans Skier Conveyor
- Zoe’s Skier Conveyor
- Cook JBar
Perisher will have two Terrain Parks open this weekend.
- Playstation Slopestyle Park on Front Valley
- Yabby Flat Park.
This weekend Perisher will be offering lessons for beginners on Saturday 6 June through to Monday 8 June. Lessons over the weekend will go for 1.5 hours and are available for both adults and kids (3+ years). Skiing and Snowboarding lessons will start from 9am and again each hour until 2pm.
All lessons over the weekend will meet at Perisher Valley below the Village Eight Express. Please see our friendly customer service team for more information.
Tobogganing and Snow Play
- Great tobogganing and snow play opportunities will be available in a designated and groomed snow play area at Tubetown.
- Toboggans are available for hire from Perisher Snowsports Hire in the lower level of the Perisher Centre.
- The Perisher Valley Snowsports Hire will be open 8:30am to 5:00pm from Friday. Guests arriving at Bullocks Flat should be directed to the Perisher Valley outlet to collect their equipment.
- Smiggin Holes Snowsports Hire will be open 8:30am to 5:00pm Saturday through Monday.
Perisher Valley – Smiggin Holes Shuttle Bus
- 3:00pm Friday to 1:00am Saturday.
- Saturday and Sunday – 8:00am to 1:00am.
- Monday – 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Further operations to be advised.
- This weekend the Skitube will operate from Bullocks Flat to Perisher Valley return. Check out the 2015 timetable here
- Wonderful Kids entertainment at the free Kids Stage with great kids acts on the Upper Level of Perisher Centre!
- Foot Passengers to Top Station on Perisher Quad Express at for $28 Adults, $18 Kids
- Massive Fireworks Display at 7pm Saturday – See the amazing Fireworks show over Perisher’s Front Valley
- Nightskiing and Boarding including Perisher’s famous Night Park in the Playstation Slopestyle Park on Saturday night 5.45pm to 8pm, free with a valid lift ticket for that day
- Blessing of the Snow, 11am Saturday – Perisher Alpine Church
- Perisher Historical Society Dinner – Sunday Night, Marritz Alpine, Guest Speaker