Price for Baw Baw are:
The following resort entry fees apply to passenger vehicles only (see 5 below re large vehicles), all amounts stated include GST and each day commences from midnight
- Monday to Friday $35 per day
- Saturday/Sunday/Pub Hol $45 per day
- Maximum for 7 continuous days $140
- Season Pass $350
Prices For Mt Hotham are:
The daily rate is $45.00 (inc GST) per day per passenger vehicle (see 5 below re large vehicles).
- All vehicles stopping within the boundaries of the Mt Hotham Resort and Mt Baw Baw must have a Valid Authorised Resort Entry Permit.
- Day or multiday permits are no longer issued as printed permits and are not required to be displayed on your vehicle
- Payment into this system is your Valid Authorised Resort Entry Permit for entry into the Mt Hotham Alpine Resort.
- It is a legal requirement that all vehicles must carry diamond pattern snow chains at all times during the declared snow season, and fit them where directed.
- Permit holders must comply with resort signage at all times, including at both entry points to the resort.
- The Mt Hotham day permit is not valid on vehicles with the capacity to carry more than 12 passengers (including the driver) even if some of these seats are vacant.
- The Mt Hotham day permit is not valid on commercially operated vehicles.
- Please print and retain your receipt for your records as proof of purchase for your valid resort entry permit.
- Please make sure your vehicle registration is correct as the permit is non transferable and non refundable.
- Note – AlpineEasyAccess only accepts payments with VISA or MasterCard.