Mt Baw Baw: $25 for a One-Day Lift Pass for One Person to Use on a Weekday at Mt Baw Baw Alpine Resort
What You Get
- 35-hectare playground for skiers and snowboarders
- Just 2.5 hours from Melbourne CBD
- Accommodation available on the mountain
- Family-friendly venue with toboggan parks
- Scenic cross-country runs
- Warm up at one of the onsite restaurants or bars
- Valid in peak season
Open 364 days, Mt Baw Baw provides spectacular mountain views all year round, with mountain biking and bushwalking offered in summer and a whole new world of pristine powder and frosty fun in winter.
- $25 weekday lift pass for one person (up to $50 value)
Groupies strap on their skis or snowboards with a one-day weekday lift pass. Downhill junkies tear up the resort’s 35 hectares of immaculately groomed runs, with seven ski lifts offering access to a wide range of slopes perfect for peeps of every skill level and preference.
Buffeted by snow gums and offering some of the most immaculate scenery in the state, little ones have as much fun as the oldies with three snow play areas to enjoy as well as Husky dog sled tours. Groupies can buy multiple lift passes and hit the slopes again and again or bring along a bunch of boarding buddies. Vouchers can be redeemed at the Guest Services Retail Building and SnowSports Ticket Building.
The Area: Mt Baw Baw
Open 364 days, Mt Baw Baw provides spectacular mountain views all year round, with mountain biking and bushwalking offered in summer and a whole new world of pristine powder and frosty fun in winter. Located just 2.5 hours’ drive east of Melbourne CBD and one hour from Gippsland, Mt Baw Baw is ideal for snowboaders and skiers, with the Snowsports Program available for both beginners and advanced snow bunnies to perfect their skills. Also on offer is the Big Air Bag for intermediate to advanced skiers keen to try new tricks and husky sled dog tours for an authentic snow experience.
Folks weary from a day of carving pow-pow and busting killer moves can unwind in the village, which boasts a range of facilities including restaurants, shops, a rock pool spa and sauna and ski hire for those who don’t own their own. Accommodation is available on and off the mountain for those keen for an extended winter adventure.
• Deal is valid for 1 person • Purchase multiple vouchers • Max 1 voucher per person per day • Valid Mon-Fri only • Valid for adults or children (over 6yrs) • Vehicle Resort Entry is not included. All vehicles entering Mt Baw Baw Alpine Resort must purchase a valid Resort Entry Permit. Pre-purchase online: http://www.alpineeasyaccess.com.au or when you arrive on mountain • All vehicles are required by law to carry chains during the declared snow season when entering Mt Baw Baw Alpine Resort (or where signage indicates), and must fit them when advised. Please visit www.mountbawbaw.com.au/plan-your-trip/chains/ for a nearby chain hire outlets • Strictly NO refunds are given regardless of lifts turning / weather conditions / low or no snow • Please check snow conditions and lift status on website www.mountbawbaw.com.au before driving up to Mt Baw Baw to redeem your voucher • Equipment hire is not included, hire is available for an additional cost at mountain retail outlet • Ski/snowboard lessons are not included. Lessons can be booked/purchased on mountain or by calling (03) 5165 1136(03) 5165 1136 • Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking • Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here • Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions — Questions about this deal? Phone: 1300 962 0321300 962 032 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AET) Or click here to email us
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 7 Jun 2014 • Can travel to: 31 Aug 2014 • No booking required • Print your Groupon voucher and bring with you to redeem your Weekday Lift Ticket • Redemption points on mountain: – Guest Services Retail Building – SnowSports Ticket Building