McMillan Ski Club is a warm, family-friendly lodge with accommodation available all year round for members and guests.Our location just behind Jack Frost gives you close access to all village facilities including Equipment Hire, Lift Ticket Sales, Restaurants, Bars and the Free Village Transport from Bus stop 7.
Frosty Drop is less than 100 metres from our front door and provides quick access to the Davenport Access Trail which then runs down to both the Blue Ribbon and Village Quad Chairlifts.
Come and enjoy the great skiing and boarding that Hotham has to offer or just laze around and admire the magnificent scenery.
McMillan now has a resident manager to assist guests during the ski season and offers free WiFi internet access.
Important: Midweek rates are available Sunday night through Thursday night inclusive. Weekends must be booked as a two night block (ie. Friday and Saturday nights).
Linen is supplied at $15 per person per stay which includes includes a flat and fitted sheet, pillow case and towel.
Budget: 05/06/15 – 27/06/15 and 04/09/15 – 26/09/15
|1 Night Midweek||$54||$32|
|2 Nights Weekend||$145||$87|
|5 Nights Midweek||$214||$129|
Standard: 28/06/15 – 11/07/15 and 21/08/15 – 03/09/15
|1 Night Midweek||$71||$43|
|2 Nights Weekend||$193||$116|
|5 Nights Midweek||$286||$171|
Premium: 12/07/15 – 20/08/15
|1 Night Midweek||$83||$50|
|2 Nights Weekend||$224||$135|
|5 Nights Midweek||$332||$199|
Summer: 28/09/14 – 04/06/15 and 27/09/15 – 02/06/16
|Summer Per Night||$25||$25|
The lodge has 10 bedroom/bunk rooms, 2 lounge areas, 2 kitchens and 2 dining areas. It is located directly behind Jack Frost in the heart of the club area at Mt Hotham.
The lodge has the following sleeping accommodation
- 4 bedrooms with a queen size bed and 2 single beds
- 2 Bedrooms with 1 queen and 1 single bed
- 1 Bunk room with 4 single beds.
- 1 Bunkroom with 3 king single beds.
- 1 Bunkroom with 5 single beds.
All linen is provided for your stay, including sheets, towels, pillows, pillowcases, doonas and blankets. When you arrive, you will be provided with a set of freshly laundered linen.
Cooking and Dining Facilities
The lodge has 2 well equipped kitchens containing fridges, freezers, gas stoves, microwaves, toasters and jaffle cookers. Salt, pepper, sugar, tea, coffee and some condiments such as sauces are supplied. All other food must be provided by you.
The closest is at the General Store just near Big D. There are 3 dining tables that seat approx 12, two upstairs and one downstairs.
This is a club lodge and as such is shared by many people over the season. It is the responsibility of all users to consider others to help make everyone’s stay an enjoyable one. Members and Guests are expected to clean up after themselves during their stay. This includes washing, drying and putting away dishes after use, wiping down cooktops, tables and benches, emptying rubbish bins and cleaning up any spills. At the end of your stay, you are required to clean your room prior to checkout. There are no additional cleaning duties.
- 2 lounge areas
- 2 kitchens
- 2 dining areas
- Ski/Board Tuning Bench
- Drying Room
- Ski Room
- Sound System
- Cathedral Ceiling in Lounge
- Hydronic Heating Throughout
- Washing Machine
- Prime Location
• All bookings must be paid for by Visa or Mastercard. Cheques and EFT payments may be accepted for larger bookings at the sole discretion of the booking officer although bookings will not be confirmed until the payment has cleared. Any booking made by phone must be confirmed by payment in full within 7 days of the booking being made and before arrival at the lodge (whichever is sooner).
• McMillan Ski Club does not allow cancellations except in winter when the snow guarantee applies. The committee may, at its sole discretion, choose to consider a cancellation due to extraordinary circumstances.
Bookings can be made online anytime with our secured payment system (Visa and Mastercard only)
Phone: (03)9095 2939 (Monday 7:30pm to 9:30pm Only)