Koki Alpine Resort is located in the heart of Falls Creek – a picturesque European-style village, on the edge of the Bogong Plains.
Falls Creek is elevated at 1585m above sea level at the foot of the north and east facing slopes of the 1810m Frying Pan Spur, which forms a protected bowl-shaped area providing a valley of the excellent slopes for all standards of skiers and snowboarders.
In most snow conditions guests can ski from their accommodation to a chair lift, and ski back at day’s end!
Phone (Toll free within Australia): 1800 036 005
- Communal lounge room with breathtaking views
- Games room with pool table and the variety of board games
- Swimming pool, sauna and spa
- Drying room
Koki has it all from shared rooms to apartments
- Central heating
- Linen and towels are supplied
- Welcome toiletry pack supplied
- Digital Flat Screen TV
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Alarm clock/radio
- Free Wi-Fi