Corio Ski Club is located on the Mt Buller ski fields.It provides members and guests with basic breakfast provisions such as cereals, bread, tea, coffee, milk and condiments. Members and guests are expected to provide all their other food and drinks as well as their own towel and toiletries. Pillows, doonas and plenty of blankets are also provided and for a small extra charge of $10, you can hire linen through Corio or bring your own sheets or sleeping bags and pillow cases. If you wish to hire linen, please mention this when you place your accommodation booking.
We now have cheaper rates for children… see below. (Please note: children must be under 18 & in secondary school as part of a family booking)
Accommodation Rates 2015
Winter low season
Midweek $76 per person per night (any night Sun-Thurs)
Midweek Child $38
Weekend $221 per person (inclusive Fri/Sat nights)
Weekend Child $111
5 Night Midweek Special (Sun-Thurs Nights) $348 per person
Winter High Season
Midweek $89 per person per night (any night Sun-Thurs)
Midweek Children $44
Weekend $271 per person (inclusive Fri/Sat nights)
Weekend Children $135
5 Night Midweek Special (Sun-Thurs Nights) $417
Please use the online booking page or contact our booking officer Fleur Leslie, by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0425 848 5340425 848 534 or 0428 688 2630428 688 263
- Check-out is by 3 pm. (Guests checking out must have their belongings out of their room, food locker and fridge by this time. However all of your belongings may be left in the foyer/luggage area on the ground floor. Please assist in removing bed linen from bed and clean and tidy your bedroom before leaving).
- Members Booking: Members have exclusive access to booking until end March each year
- Guest Booking: Bookings made by guests prior to this time will be kept in booking order and confirmed in that order by the booking officer after 31st April each year
- Full payment must be made at time of booking by credit card, cheque or money order.
- Cancellations: If a booking is cancelled 21 days or less, prior to the commencement of the booking, there will be no refund. If a booking is cancelled more than 21 days prior to the commencement of the booking, a refund of 50% will be given.
- Changes to dates may be made up to 21 days prior to original date booked subject to availability
- Bookings cannot be transferred from one year to next.
- Single night bookings are not available over the weekends.
- Children under the age of 3 of guests may not stay at the lodge as it is a fully shared facility. However, children under the age of 3 of lodge members may stay at the lodge from time to time.
- In July and August, we do not accept group bookings of more than 10 people.
Unacceptable Behaviour Policy
The lodge manager or a member staying at the lodge may terminate a booking immediately at any time during the stay if the conduct of the guest unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the lodge by members or other guests, or poses a risk of damage to the lodge, its contents or the property of others. If the booking is cancelled in these circumstances, any accommodation fee for the remainder of the booking and any bond paid by the guest will be forfeited by the guest and will not be refunded. If appropriate, the Police will be called to assist.