|Thredbo are resuming business after the bush fires went through the area. There’s plenty of outdoor adventure on offer. Get ready to ride our brand new Ricochet trail for the first time or let loose at our 26th Annual Thredbo Blues Festival this weekend!|
We couldn’t have reopened this week without the support of NSW Rural Fire Service and the National Parks Wildlife Service (NPWS), plus an awesome bunch of volunteers and local organisations. Find out more
We’ve also received so many heart-warming and supportive messages from our community, both locally and overseas over the past weeks. Thanks for your patience and camaraderie during this time 🙏
*Please note while all in-resort facilities have reopened, the Thredbo Valley Trail and hikes outside Thredbo’s resort area including the Mount Kosciuszko Summit Hike, Mount Townsend Hike, Alpine Lakes Hike, Dead Horse Gap Hike, The Ruins Hike and The Ramshead Hike will remain closed until further notice. Check our daily resort report for updates.
Blues Festival Is On This Weekend | 17-19 Jan
Over 20 amazing Aussie & International Blues artists are taking over Thredbo for 3 huge days of great music, awesome food and good times…
Supertrail Scramble | New Event
Our new Gravity Series is all about fun but also pushing the limits and beating your mates. It kicks off with Supertrail Scramble on 2 February…
Australia Day Long Weekend
Join us for the Hottest 100 Backyard Party at the Alpine Bar on Saturday…plus we’re putting on a charity BBQ on Sunday to raise money for local wildlife service LAOKO.
Yoga Retreat | 30 Jan – 2 Feb
Needing an escape? Enjoy a 3 day retreat in the Snowy Mountains. Revel in sunrise yoga on the roof of Australia, meditation in the snowgums and more! Hurry…limited spots available…
Great food, free entertainment, on-site equipment rental and a FREE shuttle bus to and from the slopes – what more could you ask for? Enjoy an affordable snow holiday with Ski Rider’s great special for early bird bookings!
Call Snow Holiday bookings
What’s on sale? 3 day and 5 of 7 day lift passes (no lessons included).
What’s the deal? Book now and only pay 2019 prices.
When do I need to book and pay? Must be booked and paid in full by 12 noon on 20/12/19.
What else is on sale?Add your rental at the same time and save 20% off in-resort prices!
Valid for ages 5 – 64 years.
Located in the Snowy Mountains, Kosciusko National Park in Charlotte Pass. Stillwell offers comfortable rooms with veiws of the valley from your bedroom.There is a resaurant down stairs that is open for breakfast and dinner.
In summer the National Park comes alive with its wild flower blooms and open trails.If you feel so inclined you can walk or ride to Mt Kosciusko ,the highest mountain in Australia.
1 King Bed
Overlooking the mountains
Internet – Free WiFi
Food & Drink – Electric kettle and room serviceSleep – Linen
Bathroom – Shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer
Practical – Cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Heating and daily housekeeping
Non-SmokingConnecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
Stay at the Jindy Inn ,in Jindabyne next ski season with savings of up to 25 percent ,for your next 2020 ski holiday. Located in the centre of Jindabyne you’ll be spoilt for choice with fantastic skiing and boarding on offer across Perisher, Thredbo and Charlottes Pass. Early bird deals don’t get much better than this!
Simply lock in your snow holiday now and get 10% off your booking – this will save you up to 25% on bed and breakfast when you stay for at least 5 nights.
Secure your room for just $50 [non-refundable] and pay the balance by end of April 2020.
When booking online enter the Code: WINTER-EARLY-BIRD
Just remember to buy either online or call us direct to take advantage of some great snow holiday savings!
Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Breakfast. 2 People.
- Payment Schedule: A non-refundable deposit of $50 taken at time of booking and the full amount is due BY APRIL 30TH 2020 to secure the booking.
Two-day Thredbo lift pass with two nights’ accommodation – from $249 per person!
Hit the slopes at Thredbo with this dazzling ski or snowboard package, yours at incredible value. Stay at the Snowy Valley Resort from Sunday to Thursday; get your Thredbo Lift Passes thrown in, and get a discount on your equipment hire. 2 nights from $249 per person in a 4-7 person room, or upgrade for 3 nights. Book 2 Scoopons together and stay Sunday till Thursday.
- It’s time to carve up some of that cold, white, fluffy magic!
- Hit the slopes at Thredbo this winter for a midweek snowsports escape, yours at incredible value
- Accommodation and lift ticket package for one person:
- 2 nights in a 4-7 person share room, with a 2-day Thredbo lift pass – from $249
- Or 3 nights in a 4-7 person share room, with a 3-day Thredbo lift pass – from $359
- PLUS get discounted ski or snowboard equipment hire – get your gear for $50 for 2-day hire or $60 for 3-day hire, payable to Oz Snow – enquire on booking!
- Drop your bags at The Snowy Valley Resort in Jindabyne – parking is free!
- Valid from Sunday night to Thursday night – perfect for avoiding the crowds
- Buy multiples and make this a snow season regular
- Book 2 Scoopons together for a 5-night midweek skistravaganza!
- Come during the shoulder seasons for the basic Scoopon rate, or hit the slopes in peak season (22 July to 31 August) for an extra surcharge – check Need to Know for details!
- Want a private room? Upgrade to a Double or Twin Room from $90 per person for a two-night stay or $125 per person for a three-night stay
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610.
2018 Early Bird Special Offer
We are currently offering an Earlybird 10% discount for bookings now until the end of March!
This offer is available on all new reservations from opening weekend, the 8th of June till the end of season.
TAbove the date and to the right, you will see “enter a promotional code” simply enter EARLYBIRD and press apply. This will automatically adjust the rate to include the 10% discount. You can book your apartment by selecting the amount of days you wish to stay.
Earlybird discounts only apply to new reservations made online. phone Call today:
MT HOTHAM ACCOMMODATION
03 5759 3522
If you have never skied or snowboarded before this is the perfect ‘first timer’ offer for you. Stay during Value Season (9-28th June and 3rd September – 1st October) and not only will you get to enjoy Australia’s Best Snow Resort but you’ll also get coaching from some of the best instructors in the country and stay right in the heart of the action thanks to our first timer games special.
From $190 per person per night
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation
- 3 Day Lift pass
- Daily group lesson (2 hours for adults)
- Rental of skis, boots and poles or snowboard and boots
For more information fill in the form below or call Thredbo Resort Center on 1300 020 589. The Thredbo based team can assist you with your next mountain adventure.
Terms & Conditions:
- Must be booked and deposit received prior to close of business Friday 9th March 2018
- Valid only during Value Season only (9-28th June and 3rd September – 1st October)
- $190.00 per person per night based on a 3 night stay for 2 adults at Candlelight Lodge in a Studio room during value season (9-29 June and 3 September to 1 October) with 3 for 2 First Timer Lift and Lesson plus sport rental per person
- Rates vary by season and by accommodation
- Subject to availability
- Early Bird accommodation must be booked and deposited prior to close of business Wednesday 28th February 2018
- Early bird accommodation Bookings are non-amendable and non-refundable
- Standard Thredbo Resort Centre terms and conditions apply