5 Goal Post Road ,Mt Buller ,Victoria 3732
AeSki Lodge is one of the private lodges available for public hire and is located in the heart of Mt Buller Alpine Village.
AeSki Lodge includes:
Nine large comfortable rooms that accommodate 4 or 6 people in single and king size bunks. Plenty of pillows and blankets are provided for your comfort and each room has generous clothing storage facilities and a sparkling ensuite. The lodge accommodates 46 people in total.
- A self contained kitchen with extensive meal preparation facilities including ovens, stoves, microwaves, dishwasher, hotplate, refrigerators and food storage space.
- A large well appointed dining room for meals adjacent to the kitchen.
- A spacious lounge room for reading and chatting.
- Two mezzanine areas with pool table, TV and stereo
- A Games room with table tennis
- Additional shower block with sauna
- Large drying room
2015 Winter Rates
Off-Peak Season (Opening Weekend to 30th June and 1st September to Closing Weekend)
Daily $65 Weekend $160 Mid Week $290 Full Week $430
Peak Season (1st July to the 31st August)
Daily $90 Weekend $240 Mid Week $435 Full Week $645
$50 deposit per person per Booking, with balance required one month prior to arrival. Weekend bookings require payment in full. Bookings cannot be held for longer than 7 days without deposit.
The booking office accepts cheques and all major credit cards.
30 days prior refund in full less $20.00 per person service charge
14 to 30 days prior 50% of total booking refunded
< 14 days prior no refund
Remember to bring:
- Food and beverages for meals and snacks
- Supplies are also available from the local supermarket
- Linen or sleeping bags (plus pillow slips) and towels
Bed rate per person (all rooms, except room 9, have en-suites and rate includes breakfast)
- Peak Season is 1st July to the 31st August
- Off Peak Season is Opening Weekend to 30th June and 1st September to Closing Weekend
- Room rates and group concession rates available on application
- Rooms are dorm style accommodation and rooms may have to be shared with other guests
- Linen must be provided by all guests. Failure to supply linen may result in additional charges
- It is expected that all guests will be respectful of others
- Lodge capacity is 46 people
Phone: 03 9726 8486 Fax: 03 9726 9998 Check in: 5:00pm Check out: 12:00pm Email: firstname.lastname@example.org