2 Day Perisher Lift Ticket & 2 Nights Accommodation – Only $199 Per Person Twin Share! Upgrade to a 3 Day Escape for Just $100 More!
Carve Up the Slopes at Perisher, Australia’s Favourite Ski Resort – with a 2 Day Lift Ticket & 2 Nights Accommodation at The Station in Jindabyne! Upgrade to Get 3 Full Day Lift Tickets & 3 Nights Accommodation for Only $299! Buy Multiple Scoopons – Take a Bunch of Mates or the Whole Family & Save Big on Your Snowy Getaway!
- Take this year’s snow trip to the marvellous Perisher slopes – the biggest ski resort in the Southern Hemisphere!
- Stay 2 nights – Just $199 per person, twin share
- OR 3 nights – ONLY $299 per person, twin share
- Package includes:
- Accommodation in a cosy room at The Station with central heating, an ensuite, TV, fridge, free Wifi in Happy Jacks Tavern and in the Perisher Valley Centre on mountain and coffee making facilities
- 2 x full day Perisher lift tickets with your 2 night stay OR 3 x full day Perisher lift tickets with your 3 night stay
- Get 6 Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like to give as gifts
- Ski between June 5th 2015 and June 25th 2015
- Rooms available for up to 6 people, so you can grab a bunch and carve up the snow with friends!
- Up to 47 ski lifts to choose from and slopes suitable for all levels
- Experience the new $4 million Freedom Quad Chairlift in Guthega to access some of the best skiing and boarding in Australia
- Choose from exhilarating Black Diamond zones to smooth greens
- The Station is in The Snowy Mountains just minutes from Jindabyne and half an hour from Perisher
- Restaurants and bars on-site
- Live bands and DJs in the evenings so you can chill out and party with your mates after a fun day of snow adventure!
- Save 50% on your ski and board hire from Perisher’s hire outlet at The Station when you pre-book equipment at the time of making your accommodation reservation
Deal Code: 65208
The Fine Print
- Valid for stays from June 5th 2015 to June 25th 2015
- No booking changes/cancellations permitted – your Scoopon will be voided.
- Book by 4 June 2015 or your Scoopon will be voided.
- All prices are on a twin share basis i.e. minimum 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking.
- Scoopon is valid for 1 adult or child (5 years or older) on a twin share basis (2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking).
- Room Capacity: minimum of 2 people & max of 6 people (valid Scoopon required for each guest)
- Room configuration: Bedding configuration is single beds
- Child policy: Children 4 and under stay free
- Check-out is 10am
- Limit of 6 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 6 Scoopons redeemable per booking.
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date.
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions.
How To Redeem
- Bookings essential on 1300 369 909 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When booking, include Scoopon number, name, contact details, preferred dates and the number of people in your group.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time. Book by 4 June 2015 or your Scoopon will be voided.
- Present smartphone or printed Scoopon on arrival.
8228 Snowy River Way Jindabyne, NSW 2627 1300 369 909 http://www.perisher.com.au
Australia’s biggest snow go zone!
Legend has it that Eskimos have over a hundred alternate words for snow, but we have just one – Perisher!
Winter just isn’t winter without an awesome snow trip with friends and where better to hit the slopes than at the largest ski resort in the southern hemisphere?
Double grab, kangaroo flip, pull ollies and freestyle on up to 12 square kilometres of white fluffy snow! Perisher lift tickets are included in your package and you’ll have loads of ski lifts to choose from and slopes ranging from riveting Black Diamond zones to smooth greens.
When you’ve had your fill of skiing, snowboarding, building snowmen and dodging snowballs, you can retire to your comfy room at The Station before hitting some of the hot bars, delicious restaurants and funky entertainment areas on site!